- Visualizing your work can be powerful. It reduces ambiguity in our human interactions.
- Using the language of your stakeholders provides better engagement and shared understanding.
"Well, not until she needs to go to bed tonight"
Me: Could we wait until just before she goes to bed before we clean?
- "We have to stick with our project plan so we can show we are successfully executing."
- "We can't break our iteration for this, it will mess up our velocity metric."
- "We committed to delivering this batch of stories by next Thursday."